This is the London London Tudor Red Clerkenwell Quartz Chronograph by Hawchester Watches.
Looking for something a little different in a timepiece?
This beautiful watch is inspired by the stunning scenery of Cumbria, England. The rich red color of the dial is reminiscent of the county’s picturesque landscapes, while the two-eye chronograph design pays homage to its rural roots.
This timepiece is more than just a pretty face, however. It also boasts a reliable Japanese Miyota quartz movement, making it a great choice for those who value both style and function.
Whether you’re a world traveler or a homebody, this watch is sure to keep you on time and on trend.
So, don’t wait any longer – add the Hawchester London Tudor Red Clerkenwell Quartz Chronograph to your collection today!
The London Tudor Red Clerkenwell Quartz Chronograph will be bought from Hawchester and will be delivered directly to you.
- 316L stainless steel case
- Solid case back with engraved Clerkenwell motif
- Features alternating brushed and polished surface treatment
- Sapphire crystal with dual anti-reflective coating
- Crown signed with Hawchester Logo and push-button chronograph reset
- 45 diameter case with bolted logo side-plate
- Sweat and water-resistant genuine cowhide leather strap
- Spring bar tool included for strap removal/change
- Tapisserie patterned dial
- Super-Luminova coated hour and minute hands
- 3D Silver indexes with Super-Luminova pips
- Date window at 6 o’clock position
- Japanese made Miyota OS21 quartz chronograph movement
- Date indication at 6 o’clock
- Horizontal 2 eye chronograph indices with sec/min, 24-hour function
- 5-year battery life
When you purchase this item, the cost of the item in $BLOC will be deducted from your wallet.
You can earn more $BLOC by purchasing or earning the cryptocurrency from within Bloc.
When you complete certain actions within Bloc, you are rewarded with stars. These stars can be exchanged for $BLOC, so they can be earned for free. You can also buy stars from within Bloc.
The quickest way of earning stars from within Bloc is by checking in to venues that you’re attending. If you physically attend that venue you are rewarded with the stars.