This is the London Oxford Blue Clerkenwell Automatic by Hawchester Watches.
This watch is powered by a Japanese Miyota automatic movement, and features genuine leather straps with hand-finished contrast stitching.
This incredible timepiece is inspired by the official colour of The University of Oxford and features a stunning blue dial.
This watch is perfect for anyone who wants to make a statement. With its sophisticated style and amazing craftsmanship, the Hawchester Oxford Blue Clerkenwell Automatic is sure to turn heads wherever you go!
The London Oxford Blue Clerkenwell Automatic will be bought from Hawchester and will be delivered directly to you.
- Crown signed with Hawchester Logo
- Japanese made Miyota 8215 automatic movement
- 316L stainless steel case
- Features alternating brushed and polished surface treatment
- Sapphire crystal with dual anti-reflective coating
- Display case back with sapphire glass crystal
- 45 diameter case with bolted logo side-plate
- Sweat and water-resistant genuine cowhide leather strap
- Spring bar tool included for strap removal/change
- Tapisserie patterned dial
- Super-Luminova coated hour and minute hands
- 3D Silver indexes with Super-Luminova pips
- Date window at 3 o’clock position
- Date indication at 3 o’clock
- Self-winding automatic movement
- Vibrations per hour: 21,600
- 21 Jewels
- Power Reserve: 42 hours
- Posture difference: under 50 seconds
When you purchase this item, the cost of the item in $BLOC will be deducted from your wallet.
You can earn more $BLOC by purchasing or earning the cryptocurrency from within Bloc.
When you complete certain actions within Bloc, you are rewarded with stars. These stars can be exchanged for $BLOC, so they can be earned for free. You can also buy stars from within Bloc.
The quickest way of earning stars from within Bloc is by checking in to venues that you’re attending. If you physically attend that venue you are rewarded with the stars.