This is the London Cannock Black Clerkenwell Quartz Chronograph by Hawchester Watches.
This handsome timepiece is named after the town of Cannock in England’s West Midlands, close to the “Black Country” which was famous during the industrial revolution for its coal reserves.
The Cannock is a fitting tribute to this historic region, with its sleek black design and bold red accents.
The watch itself is powered by a genuine Japanese Miyota quartz movement, and features a two-eye chronograph.
The combination leather and nylon straps are colour-matched and hand-finished with contrast stitching, ensuring that your Hawchester is always ready for action.
The water-resistant and anti-perspirant coatings make this watch the perfect accessory for any activity, whether you’re out on a hike or hitting the gym.
So don’t wait any longer, order your Hawchester Cannock Black Clerkenwell Quartz Chronograph today!
The London Cannock Black Clerkenwell Quartz Chronograph will be bought from Hawchester and will be delivered directly to you.
- 316L stainless steel case
- 5-year battery life
- Features alternating brushed and polished surface treatment
- Sapphire crystal with dual anti-reflective coating
- Solid case back with engraved Clerkenwell motif
- Crown signed with Hawchester Logo and push-button chronograph reset
- 45 diameter case with bolted logo side-plate
- Sweat and water-resistant genuine cowhide leather strap
- Spring bar tool included for strap removal/change
- Tapisserie patterned dial
- Super-Luminova coated hour and minute hands
- 3D Silver indexes with Super-Luminova pips
- Date window at 6 o’clock position
- Japanese made Miyota OS21 quartz chronograph movement
- Date indication at 6 o’clock
- Horizontal 2 eye chronograph indices with sec/min, 24-hour function
When you purchase this item, the cost of the item in $BLOC will be deducted from your wallet.
You can earn more $BLOC by purchasing or earning the cryptocurrency from within Bloc.
When you complete certain actions within Bloc, you are rewarded with stars. These stars can be exchanged for $BLOC, so they can be earned for free. You can also buy stars from within Bloc.
The quickest way of earning stars from within Bloc is by checking in to venues that you’re attending. If you physically attend that venue you are rewarded with the stars.